Nancy Goes to Hollywood

My pre-Chna, in-Chna and around-Chna blog. Please feel free to write comments, however, Blogger is blocked at the moment so I can't reply to your comments. Please also check out our photo links below.

May 02, 2006

90 Days to go

Well approximately. I am sick of health insurance research. I wish there was someone who would honestly say "this is the best one". Why is all the fine print so vague....?

Otherwise still feeling excited about the big adventure. Everytime we go to our Chinese lessons I am reminded that a) the dialect may be useless, b) being able to say "I have 6 horses" may not be all that useful in practice and c) we're going to China! YAHOO!

Before I go I want to at least start a book about Mao.

8 Comments:

Blogger Wurly said...

Ni shi hen piaoliang!

8:55 am  
Blogger nancyshack said...

aaawwwwwwwww

9:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ni kan hou!

11:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tha China place looks alright, I bet you can get some sort of fancy fried rice hey!

7:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

China? It ain't no New York City.

3:16 pm  
Blogger nancyshack said...

ain't no Brisvegas either baby!

3:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed Pet. I didn't know "webmaster" was within your 4tay. I have only just now started feeling nervous about you going. This is kind of making it a tad real.

3:29 pm  
Blogger nancyshack said...

Yeah I know, not long to go now. Still, the world is small and technology keeps us close to our loved ones! That's you pet!

4:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home