Damn those window cleaners!

Well I've seen it happen a few times and I must say I have laughed myself silly each time. We all love to watch and laugh as people fall over, trip, stub their toes and..yes...walk into glass doors! So engrossed was I in my NEW CHINESE VISA today, that I walked straight into the glass door at the embassy office. Right in front of a very scary and straight faced security type dude, who, much to his credit, maintained a dignified pokerface. I don't know how he did it...I expected a stifled smirk at the very least! Is there anything funnier than watching someone miss the door sized gap and go face first into the door? I've given this question some thought and I can't think of anything.
Looks like things are coming together. We now have visas and the whole proceedure now seems a bit clearer. Last night I lay awake thinking about packing and how heavy my bags would be.
35 days to go.

8 Comments:
Hi tracey ..have a really safe traip and take care ..i hope i can visit you once you there
Love dad
Yay! Dad gets onboard!
I can totally udnerstand one's preoccupation with getting passports, visas and (YAY!) plane tickets and walking into doors. Not that I've done it myself ... much.
Hope your head is alright Trace.
Hey not Alison....
who are you?
can you give me a hint?
I walked into a glass door in the refec at QUT on my first day there. I hit it hard enough that I fell on the ground and the person who helped me up couldn't stop laughing...
Trace!! Nice work on the window, and sorry I haven't written in a while.
So exciting to be getting so close.
Thinking of you and talk soon.
PS avoid the ox knees - I hear they suck
Tim
Now you want clues? Well, my name is not Alison partly because I'm not a girl. And I have travelled a fair bit, which makes me qualified (I feel) to talk of the excitement of passports, visas and plane tickets. (Though I often try to appear calm and relaxed.)
And come to think of it, I have walked into a few glass doors in my time.
do you live in brisbane? have i ever lived with you? have you ever lived with andrew?
Post a Comment
<< Home