ABC Awol
I can't believe it!!!! My lifeline!!! My treasured ABC is blocked!! aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh (cry of anguish). My source of news, JJJ, Australian Story, Denton....what am I gonna do? Did something happen in the news that would cause the PRC to want to block little old Auntie? Hopefully it will only be temporary but you never know, Blogspot is still out after about two weeks. Stay tuned.
In other news it is FREEZING!! Our summer is finally over and the jackets and scarves are out. I am assured by my colleagues that this is just the beginning.
We now have a Chinese tutor coming to our house a few times a week so I expect to be writing these posts in Chinese pretty soon. Stand by for that one. The funny thing that happened last night was she told me what my Chinese name is (written in my working visa in characters) and it means.....wait for it....sharp thinker, horizontal love!! YEAH!

6 Comments:
ask her what my name means!
Actually, John howard disbanded the entire ABC last night because "it looked at me funny."
SBS is now holding it's breath and studiously looking at the floor.
d'oh! I put an unnecessary apostrophe in there.
I shall now call you sharpie for short. Not to be confused with Shar Pei.
good news is, auntie's back. and i think d'oh needs an apostrophe to differentiate it from doh, which could be read as a poorly spelt version of dough.
hey I hear the the abc is gonna alow downloads of tv episodes soon... !
Post a Comment
<< Home