Flame Trees

Call me corny, but there's nothin that gets you as homesick as sitting and looking at photos from home and listening to Flame Trees (the Sarah Blascoe version, not our Barnzie). I had a very rude e-mail from a 'colleague' today which really upset me. Why would someone who is very experienced in working in International Schools be so...blah blah, I don't even want to finish this sentence!
It's not even worth the energy to type the words. In other news, I found some nice(er) Chinese Wine called Dynasty or something like that. This weekend we are watching the Swans go through to the Grand Final and then going out with some friends for a dude's birthday. A friend at school invited me to start a BBL study with her...so that's cool.
I am REALLY missing watching the news. I can't wait until we get some cable channels - which has been promised to us for about 6 weeks now. I am also missing brushing my teeth under the tap, the Bold and the Beautiful, nice fresh fish, free range chicken and Mosie. On that note, my parents bought a new puppy and I can't wait to see photos. Will post one as soon as I get one!

5 Comments:
wow are those flame trees? beautiful...
Awe sis - just remember the good advice you kept giving me about my ex-boss - he's obviously deficient in some area of his own life that he needs to drag others down to his pathetic, depressed depths. (and yeah I want one of those trees!)
beautiful tree.
But I think you're mistaken on one point - you'll be watching the Fremantle Dockers go through to an all Western Australia grand final.
smiles and beers
missing stuff - but I guess you do that anywhere - missing stuff from earlier parts of ones life - you may miss china one day! and its all good. get andrew to bring back some good stuff, but wait - did you say 'bold and the beautiful'?!
Yes Jono - the B&B - and you STILL have to love and respect me!
Post a Comment
<< Home