Nancy Goes to Hollywood

My pre-Chna, in-Chna and around-Chna blog. Please feel free to write comments, however, Blogger is blocked at the moment so I can't reply to your comments. Please also check out our photo links below.

October 21, 2006

Wheels!


We got bikes! Yes we did. It is great to be a little less reliant on taxis (although we now have to be paranoid about locking them up - bike theft is big so they say). Here is a picture looking back North, kind of toward where we live. The lake is about 10 minutes walk from our place and my school is East, or along the road going to the right of the picture on the other side of the lake. So I'm sure that all made sense.

Today is Saturday and I have PD (professional development), so I have to go back out to school, which is a really cool thing to do on a Saturday I think most people would agree. Seeing as I don't have to be presentable, I am going to ride out with my Australian neighbours Scott and Charlene. It's a fair way and will probably take about 45 minutes so I'm expecting a sore bum by the end of it. Better go or I'll be late!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really have Australian neighbours called Scott and Charlene? They must get all kinds of hassles in England.

And re the directions, perhaps you could have provided arrows pointing everywhere.

Go the bikes!!!

9:42 am  
Blogger nancyshack said...

no, I just thought it was more topical than calling them Felicity and Gerard.

2:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home