What the?
I bought the first series of Lost yesterday and I thought I would give you all an excerpt from the plot description on the back...
"48 passengers retumalive by luck. Face this kind of shabby signs of human being small island. They how exist bottom to go to? To win I have the father and son. There are brother and sister, there is friend. Also having the enemy. They since to overcome the bad natural environment in pretty tropical zone from the w. Look for the food. Head waters. Still need to face issue to make in the night the owner tremble with fear interjection of mysterious flying creature. More difficult is they inust win personal private win. Expel the misunderstanding and disagree. Help each other. Beg the existence."
I guess some would say it makes about as much sense as the story itself.

5 Comments:
Whats an EB?
Personally, I beg the existence almost every day.
EB is Everyday Beautiful, a photo project by two friends - check out the link on the flickr site - or Jono can you put the link here?
you know, it made perfect sense to me, but then I have fluently spoken broken chinese/english for years now. Must to see of movie that many peoples are to live in existance on island.
you crack me up dude.
Post a Comment
<< Home