Nancy Goes to Hollywood

My pre-Chna, in-Chna and around-Chna blog. Please feel free to write comments, however, Blogger is blocked at the moment so I can't reply to your comments. Please also check out our photo links below.

July 17, 2006

Things i will miss about Brisneyland...

...in no particular order...

1. My friends
2. Andrew's friends
2. Watching the Lions at the Gabba
3. Nights out with my ladies
4. Mosie and Ollie (my two favourite doggies)
5. Our unit at New Farm
6. Hit and Run, my favourite shop in the Valley
7. The Valley
8. Riding on the City Cat

17 sleeps to go...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll miss you too Tracey / Nancy!

8:02 pm  
Blogger nancyshack said...

is that you pet?

3:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I'm anyone's pet at the moment. However, give me a packet of whiska's and I'm all yours. miaw

6:16 pm  
Blogger nancyshack said...

ooohhhhhhh, I know who you are.

8:37 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will miss you guy's , your unit in New Farm, and your friendship

6:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure though? Especially seeing I can't spell miaow - which I've always preferred to plain old meow

6:04 pm  
Blogger nancyshack said...

no, I'm not sure. I think you are a lady who likes shoes and cats....but then I remembered that might be Phillis. Who the hell knows!

7:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home