Things i will NOT miss...
1. The Footy Show and their dick and chick jokes
2. Fatty Vaughton
3. The chick who does the Vista Blinds ads...grrrr
4. Naomi Robson and Tracey Grimshaw...my two favourite "journalists"
...mmmmm...that's about all.
My pre-Chna, in-Chna and around-Chna blog. Please feel free to write comments, however, Blogger is blocked at the moment so I can't reply to your comments. Please also check out our photo links below.
4 Comments:
Is it possible to miss the Fotty Show if you never watched it in the first place?
Unfortunately someone else that lives with me occasionally watches it so it has been forced upon me against my will.
What about those Australian Pensioner's Insurance adds - I know I'm going to miss them. Perhaps someone could put together a DVD of each of the different adds so that I can appreciate all the humour that that panel gets up to...
those crazy pensioners!
Post a Comment
<< Home