Nancy Goes to Hollywood

My pre-Chna, in-Chna and around-Chna blog. Please feel free to write comments, however, Blogger is blocked at the moment so I can't reply to your comments. Please also check out our photo links below.

August 08, 2006

Nancy goes to Live Journal

Sadly, I can post here but I can't access the Nancy Goes to Hollywood site. So I have moved my blog to the above address. Hope you are able to see it. Maybe someone can e-mail me or leave a comment to say if the link appears here OK and if there are any problems accessing the new site.

The new site is not as nice and there are ads, but it is the only one I have found which I can access.

Hopefully I will see you there. Check in with this one from time to time in case I need to move again.

Cheers,

Nancy.

PS For the link, click on 'Nancy goes to Live Journal' above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home