Nancy Goes to Hollywood

My pre-Chna, in-Chna and around-Chna blog. Please feel free to write comments, however, Blogger is blocked at the moment so I can't reply to your comments. Please also check out our photo links below.

July 30, 2006

It's not all that bad...


Here is a photo of us just before we left our unit at New Farm. It's all empty. We look sad because are are. I am less and less convinced that I will be able to access this blog once I am in China so this could be it. Andrew said goodbye to his siblings, nieces and nephews today and he was very sad.

Gosh it all sounds a bit bleak at the moment! There are still many moments of excitement and happiness among the sad moments. I had my first China dream last night. Our Shanghai cab driver crashed into the forest and we left our computer in his cab! We also stayed at a hotel that looked like a cross between the Taj Mahal and Buckingham Palace.

4 sleeps to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn it! I really wish I had rented that place!

8:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The New Farm unit still open for potential tennants as far as I know. Yes it's me Nancy! For some reason I can access this site tonight...hmmmmm...don't know if it will last! stay tuned!

10:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home