What the Sam Hill do I do now?
ORIGINALLY POSTED 09/08/06
WEEEEELLLLLLLL if we aren't just a little bit temperamental here in old Suzhou huh? I have just, after 6 days of no luck, for no understandable reason, accessed the original and the best Nancy Goes to Hollywood. I don't know why, I don't know if it is going to last and I don't know what I should do now.
TONIGHT: I had the best dinner I have had since I have been here. Steamed dumplings with chives and stuff in them. I also had shrimp with their heads still on. Not just the heads, but the whole deal - tail, shell, antennae....well I did take the soft option and remove the heads but I did eat the rest and they were DELICIOUS! And may I say, I am getting very dextrous with the old chopsticks!
We also visited my school today - amazing.
I am trying not to be one of those people that writes exuberant travel e-mails/blogs with lots of capital letters and exclaimation marks.
How am I doing?

1 Comments:
v few capitals - and no exclamation marks that could see. It's good to share your excitement though. I'm keen to hear stories - keep it up. And I'm way to tired to think of weird name for self.
Post a Comment
<< Home