Nancy Goes to Hollywood

My pre-Chna, in-Chna and around-Chna blog. Please feel free to write comments, however, Blogger is blocked at the moment so I can't reply to your comments. Please also check out our photo links below.

April 24, 2007

How do you know when you're homesick?

When you spend your spare time on realestate.com.au looking at rental properties in New Farm!

he he he

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to eat Tim Tams or listen to Paul Kelly.

Have you found any good deals?

3:20 pm  
Blogger nancyshack said...

The only thing I've discovered is that if you want a house in the Farm below 350 per week all you'll get is an old weatherboard shack.

(Sorry Wurly but) I listen to Bernard Fanning when I'm homesick. Or the Finn brothers (even though they're not Australian), especially the Finn tribute 'She Will Have Her Way'. Love it.

3:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got a year or so before you're back so you never know what deal might turn up. There's always places in sunny Corinda - miles from anywhere interesting.

I reckon the Crodies are always good for a wistful and melancholy mood - which is sometimes what you're feeling when homesick.

Perhaps someone should send you a video of Neighbours or Whatsisname's Daughters.

3:42 pm  
Blogger nancyshack said...

Oh please God NO!

3:44 pm  
Blogger Gnu said...

Hi NGtH,

Only found your blog address last night from muzzmonster. Had a great night with him listening to LP records on a record player.

Housemartins, Tommy and S&G Live at Central Park.

Loved the music but had to keep standing up and turning the record over - Oh the memories

1:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it's all my fault. Not just the old records, but everthing that's wrong with the world.

Except John Howard. I take no responsibilty for him.

2:59 pm  
Blogger nancyshack said...

who is NGtH and who is gnu??
just wondering......

5:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I didn't do 9/11 either.

You are NGtH (Nancy ...) As to the other one, perhaps further comments might provide further information. (But how many people do you know who have LPs?)

7:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home