Nancy Needs a Rant
Here I am blogging at school again, despite the fact that I have a big pile of marking to do. I have no interesting photos to add so I put on my staff ID card, which I'm supposed to wear but don't. I gave up wearing name tags when I quit being a check out chick.
As Wurly is in an 'I Love China' phase, it follows only naturally that I would be in a 'get me the hell outta here' phase. It's not so much the staring, or that fact that I can't get avocados or good cheese, or the shop next door that sells nice wine shut down...really it all comes down to the p*ss*ng in the elevator. Y'know, I don't really ask much, I don't think I'm one of those demanding people, usually I'm pretty easy going but when someone p*sses in my elevator, well...I gotta tell you it kinda p*sses me right off!! I thought smoking in the elevator was bad until this week when I noticed that the elevator smelled like a men's urinal and that there were yellow puddles in the corner and splash marks on the walls. COME ON PEOPLE!! I'm thinking of making one of those signs like a non-smoking sign but with a picture of a man p*ss*ng. I guess some people need to be told explicitly:
TOILET = P*SS*NG OK, ELEVATOR = NOT OK!!

9 Comments:
Oh Dear, that is nasty. I'm all for making one of those internationally understood signs of the little stick man with the red circle and cross out. And if that doesn't work then perhaps try hooking up some sort of electrical voltage to the elevator walls so that when the disgusting pigs decide to do it again they will get a nice little shock where they want it the least.
I'm with you on the elevator issue and the name tages issue. Every job I go they tell me to wear it (for security reasons). I don't and I haven't been chucked out once.
Hey, I was just checking the QPAC schedule. Any chance you guys will be home in June to see Ross Noble? I am still a little sore in the guts from the last show you know.
No go on the Ross Noble show but we are going to see a british comedian here for my HOD's birthday so that should be good....I miss Australia...
:-(
That piss smell just won't go away... bad...
What? They don't sell Glen 20 over there?
Glen 20!!??!!?? I can't even get an Avocado!
How will an avocado make the smell go away?
It won't, but it would make life that much more enjoyable!
Post a Comment
<< Home