I'm excited...
I have very big news...big, big news. I was just going through my e-mails and APPARENTLY, my bank draft for 22 million dollars has just been approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Far out! I didn't even know I had such a bank draft pending. What the hell am I going to do with all that money? All I have to do is reply to the e-mail, send my name and address and Bob's my rich Uncle, I'm set for life!
Actually, I was kind of excited to receive this e-mail, as I have heard of the fabled 'Bank of Nigeria' e-mails for many years but have never received one. I'm awfully chuffed that they'd think of little ol' me.
Only 8 school days to go until holidays, or by Charlene's calculations (in which you don't count the day you're on and the last day)...7. Oh what the hell, it's Tuesday, practically the weekend. This week is nearly over, let's go for 4 days left (not counting Friday next week because it's a half day).
Can't wait for some sunshine :-)

15 Comments:
Hey do you think with your new found wealth that you could maybe see your way to helping me buy one of those great big foam cowboy hats. I've always wanted one. Oh and maybe Muzz could tell you where I could get one of those poison tipped umbrellas. I still am obsessing about that every time I am at the bustop.
You're right though, you always hear about these emails, but never actually see them. You should feel special. Heck, you are special, Email or not. Although a little bit of an urge to poke you in the eye is creeping up on me, knowing that you are so close to holidays again. I'll get over it.
Hey, consider it done. It's the least I can do seeing as you are keeping my blog alive. I'm sure I can find such a thing on Amazon or ebay or something.
Can someone tell me how I go about gettin me one of them picture thingys to go along with my comments. I'm not quite sure what I want to use to capture my essence so to speak, but I want one. I hope it's not a blogger thing cause that may be a little complicated for little ole me. I've only just worked this commenting business out (and I'm having trouble with that too let me add).
After Phyllis finishes with your eye, I want one of your shins to give one good swift kick to. Affectionately of course.
Put me down for a big foam finger.
ok, now don't faint or anything, yes it is me....FINALLY! I have finally gotten over the fact that I don't have a funny, quirky and mysterious user name to use to post comments. I have soooo many notes that i've made along the way to comment on your postings, but the fact that I have not been able to come up with a "name" has held me back from posting my comments. I know.....i'm a FREAK!
Phyllis is great....she does keep the Blog alive.
I don't know who Muzz is, but I love his humour.
I find it fascinating that Andrew comments. Do you post comments on his Blog as well?
A couple of things i've wanted to tell you. Anika makes a mean Apple Pie! She got all domestic over xmas and Apple Pie's are now her speciality. A quick comment on the whole China (other countries) working/living/visiting etc. When I worked in the bakery with my good friends who are Vietnamese, I was always shocked and angered at the 'white' Australians who would completely ignore the people who actually owned the bakery and insist on being served by me, because I am a 'whitey'. Still makes me angry just thinking about it! I discovered a Blog of interest via your Blog (sort of) Bogosity. Some very interesting stuff.
And finally, Rosemary has left the building......yes that's right, Rose has left LB. The farewell/launch was this week and I was thinking of you. It was actually really lovely and had a realy feel/sense of the old LB. End of an era....
I am constantly thinking of you and Wurly. Even if it is in envy 'cause you to skiing in Japan, off to Vietnam and 'livin la vida loca'. Sorry I am such a slack friend and only write to you every couple of months, but if it's any consolation, i'm like that with all three of my friends!
xxxxx
Little Britian? Lady Bits? Loose Buttons? Loud Burps? Lauren Bacall? Latest Botox? Lazy Bloomers? Wait I've got it. I know what LB is. And I'm not telling either. Thanks for the shout out GD.
PS. Any news on when I can expect my hat Nancy?
I'm working on the hat and the foam finger, but China is not an easy place to buy wierd things.
Welcome GuavaDaisy!! I heard about Rose leaving LB (did you work it out Phillis?...a place I used to work) and I bet there was a fair bit of blowing of smoke in an anal direction...I can just imagine. So has Tamsin taken over the spot?
Gwennie, you have to sign up for a blog. But if it's too much for you, send me your picture and I'll sign you up.
ummmm....there was sumthin else I was gonna say....
Well don't leave us all hanging. What is the something else??? (I'd like to have my use of the triple blog question mark also)And yes, I really truly do know what the LB stands for.
Linda Blair? Large Boobs? Lucky Bugger? Little Bits? Lumpy Bottoms? I can only think of rude things. Help me out folks. No talking in code, it's too confusing for me.
Maherster, I just found BrownandOut but it won't let me publish cause I'm not a blogger. Bastards. Discrimination. How did I not know about this. I was just screwing around with Nancy's stuff (sorry to talk ABOUT you Petal) and just happened to stumble apon.
La Boite! Not anywhere near as funny as yours Gwen - quite boring really.
Phillis has to change her settings so that anyone can comment. She also has to get off her butt and BLOG baby BLOG!!
Are you online now Pet? 2pm Tuesday??
Geez Louise! But it's so much easier to just add stuff to yours. Ok. Fine. I'll take another crack at it.
Long Bananas? Luscious Buttocks? Lucy (or Leonard) Brownnose? Lucky Bastard?
I don't know either, nor do I think I'm likely to guess correctly or know if I do.
And may I suggest that with the Nigerian millions coming your way (aren't they a nice people), you could have a party for all us contributors - in China, with you paying for all our airfares. Just a thought.
Smiles all
Welcome back Muzz. Long time between comments, I was wondering where you were.
I like your thinking about the all expenses paid party to China. What do you reckon Petal ? Now that your a multi millionaire and all. I would be there with bells on.
...and I'll put you all up at the Sheraton...
Post a Comment
<< Home