Nancy Goes to Hollywood

My pre-Chna, in-Chna and around-Chna blog. Please feel free to write comments, however, Blogger is blocked at the moment so I can't reply to your comments. Please also check out our photo links below.

January 24, 2007

OK ya whingers!


Wurly and a whole lotta snow...

Wurly in a snow covered beanie...

Nancy skiing in Japan...

That's all my patience can handle, uploading is SO slow here. And that's pretty much it anyway, we didn't take many photos. We'll try to do better in Vietnam in two and a half weeks time!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Petal. Looks like a whole lodda fun. So another holiday up and comming hey. Are you two doing any work over there or just jet setting around the joint?

9:21 am  
Blogger nancyshack said...

Yes Pet, it was a hoot!

There is no denying it, we have more holidays here than in good old Education Queensland!!

4:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the photos

8:00 pm  
Blogger Phyllis said...

See, I knew my whinging would pay off. Thanks for the photo's. Gosh I just love the snow. And what's this about Vietnam? That's fantastic. Although, if you have holidays coming up, I would suggest that you come home and spend your time in Sydney as they have just announced that B&B will be filming there next month. Ha! I bet Vietnam doesn't sound so good anymore does it?
By the way, they also mentioned that Brooke and Ridge have had 9 weddings but only 3 marriages (all to each other).

10:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK so how many people has Brooke been married to....let me see...
Eric - at least twice
Ridge - three times
Thorne - i think only once
Whip (don't ask) - once
anyone else?

Sadly I don't think I'm going to make it to Sydney...

12:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoah! That's snow - and Wurly is skiing. That's so... (trying desperately to think of an appropriate word) ...wintery in Japan.

8:33 am  
Blogger Phyllis said...

No No Nancy. They seemed to be saying that Brooke and Ridge had been to the alter 9 times with each other. I had assumed that it meant that 6 times they called it off. But don't forget Nick in your calculations. That's still only 8 though, if we are counting total marriages. Now I'm confused.
Anyway, Muzz I agree. Wintery is the right word. Summer was coming along beautifully here right up until Christmas. I had even been having my Sunday arvo nana naps with a blankie. But then the worm turned quite fiercely and fortunately I installed my air con just at the right time. It's been positively stinky here. So the piccies of Japan are quite refreshing instead of watching the heat waves rise from the bitumen outside.

7:40 pm  
Blogger jnxyz said...

white is nice! good to see the pics up. Oh,and beanies rule!

11:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home