Nancy Goes to Hollywood

My pre-Chna, in-Chna and around-Chna blog. Please feel free to write comments, however, Blogger is blocked at the moment so I can't reply to your comments. Please also check out our photo links below.

March 26, 2007

Blocked Again

Just letting you know that Blogger is blocked again. So I can add a post but can't read your blogs. So if my comments are a bit absent on brownandout that's why. I can still see your comments because I get an e-mail everytime someone leaves one.

We are currently discussing plans to MAYBE go to the Beijing Olympics in summer 2008. I have made some initial enquiries into accommodation and have found that 3-4 star hotels which might normally be around US$50-100 per night will be jacking that up to between 250-400 US dollars a night. That's not even 5 stars! So understandably, the plans are just talks at the moment. Although I'd love to go. The other possible problem may be that we will be out of our apartment about 3 weeks before the Olympic start so will have to hang around somewhere until they begin as there's no point going home and then coming back. So we'll see. I don't spoze any of youse Aussies are planning or thinking about Beijing 2008?

At the moment we have about 5 weeks left of this term and then it's off to Honkers for a week! Yeah!! Can't wait. Sorry, I really can't let myself get away with calling it Honkers. Hong Kong. Sorry. They have Body Shop there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should indeed call it Honkers my dear lady.

You should also take tea and scones - or even a refreshing gin and tonic while overlooking the harbour from The Peak. It's all very post-colonial.

If at all possible, it would be most appropriate for Wurly to wear a safari or lounge suit.

8:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home