Avocado Baby!
Well here it is folks....the first avocado I have seen in 8 months! The search is over! Now all I have to do is sit and watch it until it is ripe.....small pleasures people, small pleasures. And I only paid AUD$3!
Blogger was briefly back on but is now blocked again. Maybe they don't want it to get out that you can actually get avocados in China...

4 Comments:
So how was the $3 8-month wait avocado?
Disappointing, half black and mushy inside. However the non-black and mushy parts were delicious!
Was it the only one in the country or are you able to get more? And more importantly, how easy is it to access all varieties of dairy? I mean, I would go nuts if I couldn't permanently have 6 different cheeses, milk, cream and yogurt in the fridge. Oh, by the way. It's good to be back in blogerville.
Guacamole anyone? Hee...hee...
Post a Comment
<< Home