Nancy Goes to Hollywood

My pre-Chna, in-Chna and around-Chna blog. Please feel free to write comments, however, Blogger is blocked at the moment so I can't reply to your comments. Please also check out our photo links below.

May 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to Nancy

My blog is one year old! Well as of a couple of days ago...how about that. Good on me for keeping the gold coming! If I say so myself.

And to celebrate, just in case you aren't a regular Wurly reader, you must click on 'Wurly's Blog' on the left there and see his creative genius attempt at tackling the old p*ssing in the elevator problem. It cracked me up no end.

Many happy returns. (what the heck does that mean anyway?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gnu said...

I remember when you were 1...nearly. Well 14 anyway

11:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It means we'll all be happy when you return. Thanks for keeping the blog going Nancy. It gives me something to do instead of studying.

3:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home